LSHRM BOARD MEETING
Host - Trasee Whitaker
Conference line: 877-310-3718 Code: 5025888685
Join us for an opportunity to "Connect" with your HR Colleagues while watching the Derby and Oaks contenders train for the big race, and enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast.
Dawn at the Downs Menu:
- Only 25 people will have access to parking in the white lot in the morning. Parking will be on the street or at the Expo Center.
- For additional directions, please visit Churchill Downs website (maps of parking): www.kyderby.com and click on “plan your visit”
- There will be free parking at the Fair & Exposition Center – shuttle will be running regularly between the two stops
- Tickets will be distributed at the front gate.
- If you want to purchase tickets for “Thurby”, please contact Joe Green at 502-635-4689, joe.green@KyDerby.com
Civility and Respect: The Exception, Not the Rule, in the American Workplace
Pending SHRM and HRCI
Natasha Bowman, JD, SPHR
Natasha Bowman JD, SPHR, has been leading organizations through the complex, fast-changing, human resources landscape for over ten years. She has developed a reputation as an expert consultant and thought leader for organizations like The Heritage Foundation, Knowledge International, and Wiley Publishing and many others. Her expertise spans human resources management, talent management, employment law, organizational development, sourcing and recruiting, collective bargaining, and ethics and compliance. Apart from rich expertise and cross-sector experience, she brings an ardent intellectual commitment to the field. Her law degree has equipped her to guide million-person companies through HR crises by designing policies, training company leaders, directing investigations, and keeping the pulse of emerging trends in employment and labor law.
Most importantly, she is committed to developing the next generation of organizational leaders. She is one of the most sought-after speakers and teachers. She has spoken and taught at some of the prestigious corporate classroom and graduate business schools across the country such as Fordham University, Walmart Stores Inc., Manhattan College, Northwell Health, Georgetown University, and the Jack Welch Management Institute.
Speaker: Shelly Trent, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CAE
Host – Helen Schrock
Directions - There is complimentary parking around the building. Park and enter the building from the parking lot and turn left (directly across from the elevators) to go into the training room on the ground floor.
HR On Purpose
LEGAL, STRATEGY, COMP & BENEFITS
Spreading Contagious Enthusiasm™-Creating a Culture of KINDNESS
Maryanne Honeycutt Elliott
Site crafted by